1) Gay marriage is on pause â€˜til Wednesday. Appeals Court buzzkilling ecstatic gay weddings after Friday’s Federal Court green light to go ahead.
2) Mick Jagger, heartbroken, and now fighting with the family of his lover L’wren Scott over where she should be buried.
3) The self proclaimed selfie king, Danny Bowman who selfied himself on average 10 hours a day, tried committing suicide because he couldn’t get a good photo. No selfie of the suicide attempt though.
4) Radio & TV Reporter 3rd on the list of professional careers with lots and lots of psychopaths.
5) AC/DC’s Brian Johnson joining Billy Joel on stage at MSG in NYC Friday. Johnson had quite a sing-a-long going with Joel fans on “You Shook Me All Night Long”.