Electricity and water do not mix, and a sad story published in The Sun proves people need to be more cautious when dealing with electronics.
Back in December, a man was electrocuted after charging his iPhone while bathing.
It is believed the man was on the phone and the battery was low, so he connected the phone to the charger and rested the phone on his chest.
At some point, the water hit the phone, electrocuting the man.
He was found by his wife after she returned home, but sadly, the man's injuries were so severe, he was already deceased at the time he was found.
The man's death has been ruled accidental, but this story is a good reminder that you should never charge your phone or any other electronic device or appliance near water.
QCWriter is a journalist who is fueled by espresso and motivated by determination. She specializes in pop culture, country music, and news content. You can follow her on Twitter by clicking here: @QCWriter.