This is a country that loves going out to eat . . . we can all agree on that. But once we get to the restaurant, apparently our preferences start splintering in all sorts of different directions. Here are the results from a new survey by Buzzfeed on our restaurant habits. Check 'em out . . .
1. 85% of people will pick a booth over a standard table.
2. 71% would rather sit inside than outside.
3. 63% order pretty much the exact same thing every time they go to a restaurant.
4. Only 38% try to order something healthy.
5. 41% have NEVER eaten at a restaurant alone.
6. 35% don't wait for everyone else's food to come out before they start eating.
7. 58% of people like it when the staff sings "Happy Birthday" . . . but 38% only like it if it isn't THEIR birthday.
8. And 6% of people get dessert every single time they go out to eat. 19% never get it.