The Lions suffered a heartbreaking loss on Sunday at the hands of the Falcons but the game wasn't the only thing the Lions lost.
After the game while reporters were in the locker room, everyone noticed smoke pouring out from the tunnel leading to the Lions locker room. A catering tray with the Lions post game meals on it caught on fire and had to quickly be put out.
No one was hurt and there was not damage but it's safe to say this just helped continue an already disappointing afternoon.
To make matters worse for the #lions. The food is on fire at Ford Field by the locker room. https://t.co/aLFNDj4kc3