80's In The Sand 2018 Band Lineup Promo
CSX is giving you the shot to head
to the "80's In The Sand" Party!
Winners will spend 7 days at The Breathless Resort & Spa in Punta Cana Nov 3-10, 2018…with live concerts every day from Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach, The Romantics, Tony Lewis from the Outfield and MANY more!
It’s all hosted by Nina Blackwood, Downtown Julie Brown, Alan Hunter, Richard Blade and Mark Goodman.
Can't wait? Book your trip now!
All listeners who qualify will receive an '80s in the Sand prize pack and be invited to the finals party at Kapone's!
Listen to CSX for the cue to call and you could qualify for the trip!
Join CSX at one of our upcoming registration events for your chance to register in person!
Friday, 2/9 from 3 – 9 p.m.
Kapones Sports Tavern
24301 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores map
Join Dave Dahmer from 3-7 as he broadcasts live for your last chance to qualify at Kapone's! He'll have your chance to win a spot in our Flip Flop Wall game where you will have a chance to win the 80’s In The Sand trip to Punta Cana!
94.7 WCSX 80’s in the Sand
These rules apply to the WCSX 80’s in the Sand Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WCSX (“WCSX” or “Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules attached hereto and posted at Station’s website apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The Contest will begin at 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 8, 2018 and will end at 8:00pm ET on February 9, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
- To participate in the Contest, entrant may qualify by phone, on-site or online as follows:
- BY PHONE: Beginning January 8, 2018 and ending at 10:00am ET on February 9, 2018, listen to 94.7 WCSX, Monday through Fridays between the hours of 6:00a.m. ET and 11:00p.m. ET to hear the “80’s in the Sand” on air sounder instructing listeners to call in. Upon hearing the cue, caller number thirty-one (31) to the WCSX studio line at (248) 398-WCSX will qualify and be eligible to participate in the Event for a chance to win the Grand Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. WCSX is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the WCSX studio hotline including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. Caller qualification is subject to FULL phone call completion, and the verification of the caller’s name, address, home phone number, and work/cell phone number, all of which must be provided prior to completion of the call. If a potential winning caller is disconnected for any reason prior to completion of the call, s/he will be disqualified and the next caller taken will be deemed the potential qualifier. Up to fifty (50) qualifiers will be selected through this method. Online listeners to the WCSX (Station) web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one Due to delays in the online streaming of the station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the station on-air. The station is not responsible for online streaming delays. Listening to the Station’s over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in this contest. The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- ON-SITE: Register on-site at one of up to eight possible WCSX 80’s in the Sand appearances that will take place from January 8, 2018 through 8:00pm ET on February 9, 2018 in the metro Detroit area. Listeners will be notified of appearance dates, times and locations via on air broadcasts and on the WCSX 80’s in the Sand web page located at www.wcsx.com. Limit one (1) entry per person per appearance. Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly selected at the conclusion of each of the appearances to be eligible to participate in the Event for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Each of the qualifiers will be notified on site if present or by phone by a WCSX representative within 48 hours of the drawing. Up to forty (40) qualifiers (total) will be selected through this method, depending on the number of appearances.
- Log on to the WCSX 80’s in the Sand page at www.wcsx.com to fill out and submit the online contest entry form beginning at 12:01am ET on January 8, 2018 and ending at 10:00am ET on Monday February 5, 2018. Contest entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per person. Online entries must be received by 10:00am ET on February 5, 2018 to be eligible. Up to four (4) on-line qualifiers will be chosen at random from all eligible online entries received to qualify and be eligible to participate in the Event for a chance to win the Grand Prize. The Station reserves the right but not the obligation to select additional online qualifiers if there are fewer than eight (8) WCSX 80’s in the Sand appearances as described above, so that the total number of qualifiers pre-selected from all three methods is ninety-four (94).
- Up to ninety-four (94) qualifiers will be selected as described above to participate in the WCSX “80’s in the Sand” Grand Prize event (“Event”) at Kapones Sports Tavern 24301Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores MI 48080 on Friday February 9, 2018 for a chance to win the Grand Prize. In addition, Station reserves the right but not the obligation to select additional qualifiers by random method on-site at the Event if all ninety-four (94) pre-selected qualifiers are not in attendance. Contest participants are limited to one entry per entry method or appearance during the Contest Period, and may qualify a maximum of one (1) time, regardless of method selected. Limit one (1) qualifier per household, regardless of method selected. Check in at the Event starts at 6:30pm ET and ends at 7:45pm ET. Any qualifiers not present and checked in by 7:45pm ET will forfeit their chance and Station reserves the right but not the obligation to select alternate qualifiers at the Event via on site registrations to fill all ninety-four (94) qualifier spots for the Contest. Qualifiers must be present at the Event in order to have a chance to win the Grand Prize.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest and who are legal US residents and reside living or working in the Detroit metro survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio). Winner and guest must be able to travel November 3rd – 10th, 2018 and have a valid passport at the time of travel. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of Detroit metro survey area residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Kapones Sports Tavern 24301Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores MI 48080, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Detroit Metro Survey Area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Persons are eligible to win a Station contest only once every Thirty (30) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for two (2) people (Winner and one guest, age 21+) to the 80’s In The Sand event at the Breathless Resort & Spa in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic taking place from November 3, 2018 through November 10, 2018. Grand Prize includes:
- Seven (7) night hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at the Breathless Resort & Spa in Punta Cana Dominican Republic for two (2) adults
- Ground transfers to/from resort and Punta Cana airport.
- All Meals 24/7 for two (2) people at the Breathless Resort & Spa
- All beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic for two (2) people at the Breathless Resort & Spa
- Access to entertainment and events for two people at resort at the Breathless Resort & Spa
- One thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) (awarded in the form of a check issued in the name of the winner) to be used towards the purchase of the flight to and from Punta Cana
Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $5,500.
Taxes, insurance, any applicable baggage fees, and additional expenses (such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls and souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize elements are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash; are subject to terms and conditions of use as stated on the voucher or ticket; and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tickets will not be replaced if lost, mutilated or stolen. Sponsors in their sole discretion may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Travel dates are final and cannot be extended. If winner cannot take trip on the stated dates, s/he will forfeit the prize. In the event that the travel dates are modified by the prize provider or are not able to occur on said date due to an act of God, strike or another event out of Station’s or prize provider’s control, Station and prize provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to make alternate travel arrangements.
Winners and their guest must possess a valid passport for international travel. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winners and guests must be at least 21 years old at time of travel. All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply. Winner is solely responsible for booking winner and guest airfare. The Station is not responsible for any costs greater than $1,500.
Travel dates are final and will not be extended.
- Trip is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Trip is valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades.
- Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Grand Prize DOES NOT INCLUDE: Meals (other than those included with the resort stay), travel insurance, luggage fees, any tax payments based on prize value, ground transportation (other than airport/resort transfers in Punta Cana), or any other expenses incurred during or in connection with travel and acceptance/use of prize. Any monies paid in connection with this prize are nonrefundable. Should the winner become unable to use the prize, no refunds will be issued for monies paid toward taxes and fees.
Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. WCSX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. Winners may not request prize substitution. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within Thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNER
- Up to ninety-four (94) qualifiers will be selected as described above.
- Each of the ninety-four (94) qualifiers in attendance at the Event at TBD location will draw a number out of a container at random. The random number will determine the order in which each qualifier will go to the WCSX Flip Flop Wall and choose one (1) of the 94 Flip Flops that will be hung on the wall. Each Flip Flop has a number on the back of it from 1-94. Once all qualifiers choose their Flip Flop, the winning number will be randomly selected and the qualifier that has the Flip Flop with the winning number on the back will win the Grand Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Odds of being selected as an on-air qualifier depend on the order and number of calls. Odds of being selected as an on-site qualifier depend on the number of eligible entries received at each appearance. Odds of being selected as an online qualifier depend on the number of eligible online entries received. Odds of being selected as a grand prize winner once a qualifier are up to 1:94.
- On-air qualifiers must listen to the Station but need not be present to qualify. On-site qualifiers need not listen to the Station but must be present to enter. Online qualifiers need not listen to the Station or be present to qualify. Qualifiers need not listen to the Station must be present at the Event to be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- See Attachment A “General Contest Rules” for additional conditions.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wcsx.com.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, INC.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc.’s radio stations. Station specific contests will have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website. If there is a conflict between these General Contest Rules and the Rules for a specific Contest, the Rules for the specific Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
a. Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of station. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Station, its licensee, its parent corporation and their affiliated entities, advertising and PR agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the service area of the station and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Listeners are eligible to win Beasley Media Group contests only once every sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
a. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station conducting the contest Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her Prize in person, and a Prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a contest is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the Prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in the official rules of the contest.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Unless otherwise specified, winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received or the relative performance of each contestant.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- d. By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on the Station website.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry if it learns that it was submitted by any contestants under the age of 13.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- TELEPHONE CONTESTS
- The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- TEXT CONTESTS
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry.
- c. Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If you change your mind regarding the subscription to the text club, you should text the word “STOP” to the designated short code when you receive the confirmation message. You may opt-out to a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and Blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- Entrants may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (a) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) any vote limits; (b) using any automated system to vote; (c) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes; or (d) using proxy voting schemes in which anyone other than the actual person submits the vote. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any votes that the Station has reason to believe were obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means.
- WHEN CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHERS
- Use of multiple Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social medial accounts to enter contests is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these accounts and /or disqualification from the contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO AND/OR VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in photo and/or video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo and/or video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo and/or video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on the Station’s website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Station(s), Beasley Media Group, Inc., its parent companies, its subsidiaries, their affiliated entities, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, and all of their successors and assigns harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo and/or video entry.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Contest’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON Instagram
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the Contest.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION Twitter Profile
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By submission of an entry, contestant release Twitter from any responsibility related to the Contest.