A new batch of Hypothetical Questions has been posted at hypotheticalquestions.com, take a look and lets see how people answer...No way to number 4!
1. You're walking in a forest and you found a black suitcase. Inside it, holds 1 million dollar and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word "Don't". Would you take the suitcase home or leave it?
2. If your girlfriend and your mother changed bodies and the only way to get them back to normal is to have sex with one of them who do you choose?
3. If you could change sex for a week, would you do it? Do you think it's easier being male or female?
4. You find a book and begin to read only to discover that it is your life. You get to the point that you are at now, do you turn the page knowing that you will not be able to change the events to come?
5. Would you rather get uglier or dumber?
6. What would you do if you found out you had 24 hours to live?
7. If you could learn any one skill in the world without trying (like Matrix learning style), which would you pick?
8. You are offered a pill that makes you 65% more intelligent but permanently removes your hair including eyebrows. Do you take it?
9. Would you rather have to say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?
10. If you were a superhero, which of your friends would you pick as your sidekick? And what would your respective powers be?
11. If you could go back and be any age you want for a month, what would you choose?
12. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. What historic figure would make the worst ghost to be haunted by?
14. If a close friend murdered someone for good reason, but you couldn't go to the police, how would you dispose of the body? Or would you turn them in?
15. If you had to travel 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future, which would you choose?
16. Would you rather have 4 legs or 4 arms?
17. Would you rather be rich and a horrible person, or poor but a great person? What about rich and ugly, or poor and good looking?
18. If you had a sock stuffed in your mouth, do you think you could get it out without using your hands or feet?
19. If you could ask your future self from the year 2025 one question, what would it be?
20. If you could be a professional athlete in any sport, what sport would you choose?
21. Would you rather end all wars or world hunger?
22. If a zombie plague were to start right now, where would you hold up? Remember, the plague just started, so you have to be able to actually get to your hideout.
23. If you could travel 100 years into the future, but never return, would you do it?
24. If you won $10 million and had to spend it in 5 days, what would you buy?
25. If time travel were possible, what one event would you like to go back and change or witness?
26. If you could be any living person for a day, who would you choose?
27. Would you accept a $30k/week job offer where you get paid to sit in a pitch black room and do nothing for 8 hours a day?
28. Would you rather be 3 foot or 9 foot tall?
29. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose?
30. If after dying you can come back as any living thing other than a human, what would you choose?
31. If you could only wear one piece of clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
32. If you could domesticate any animal in the world to be your pet, what would it be?
33. Would you rather be totally bald or completely covered in hair?
34. What one piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
35. Pick any sport, would you rather be the best player on the worst team, or the worst player on the best team?
36. A building is on fire, do you save a sibling or 10 strangers?
37. If you were on a plane and both pilots died, you're put into the pilots seat and an air traffic controller is talking you through landing the plane, do you think you could actually land it?
38. You could cure all disease in the world forever, but to do so you have to murder one innocent person, would you do it?
39. If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life, what one would you pick?
40. You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
• An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
• An old friend who once saved your life.
• The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
41. What is the one thing in life you can't live without?
42. If you could live the life of any movie character, who would you choose?
43. If you were torturing someone with music, what is the one track you would play on repeat for days on end?
44. If you could change one part of your appearance, what would it be?
45. If you could live the life of any person in the world (living or dead), who would you choose?
46. If you could breed a hybrid animal of any two species, what two would you choose?
47. If you could ask any historic figure one question, who would it be and what would you ask?
48. Someone offers you this deal:
49. $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What would you? That's a 20% chance of getting 10 times the original amount of money...
50. If you could win a gold medal at the Olympics, what sport would it be in?
51. If you could have been the founder of any company (or group of people) that ever existed, which would you choose?
52. What amount of money per month would it take for you to give up your mobile phone forever?
53. If you could have any job in the world, what would you pick?
54. Would you rather be bald or have a huge mullet for the rest of your life?
55. You're on a first date with someone, they promise to answer the next 2 questions you ask completely honestly, leaving out no details - what questions do you ask?
56. If someone offered to tell you accurately exactly where you'd be in 20 years, but you'd be powerless to change what they tell you, would you want to hear it?
57. Would you rather be a deep-sea diver or astronaut?
58. How will you describe blue color to a blind man?
59. If you could give yourself a nickname, what would you choose?
60. If you were the President of the United States, what would you do on your first day?
61. What if you are married for 5 years and you loved the person so much, but you just found out that the person you are married to is your sibling. Would you stay with them or you separate?
62. You have a new baby, that's 5 months old when someone from the hospital calls and says there was a mix-up and the child isn't yours, what do you do? Would you want to correct the mistake and thus give up your current child?