Gee, These Sound Familiar – Top 10 Classic Rock Songs That Are Also Movie Titles.
10. Rock the Casbaw – The Clash
By order of the prophet, we ban that boogie sound.
9. American Pie – Don McLean
Well, I know that you’re in love with him ’cause I saw you dancin’ in the gym.
8. Rock and Roll High School – The Ramones
I hate the teachers and the principal, don’t want to be taught to be no fool.
7. Jumping Jack Flash – The Rolling Stones
But it’s all right, I’m Jumpin’ Jack Flash.
6. Dazed and Confused – Led Zeppelin
Been dazed and confused for so long, it’s not true
5. Iron Man – Black Sabbath
Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world.
4. Babe – Styx
So please believe me, my heart is in your hands and I’ll be missing you.
3. (Oh) Pretty Woman – Van Halen
No one could look as good as you, mercy.
2. Detroit Rock City – Kiss
Nine o’ clock, the radio’s the only light, I hear my song and it pulls me through.
1. Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Where the skies are so blue and the Governor’s true.