Primary Menu

A man in China, shopping in a store, chomps down on a battery and it explodes.

The viral video from the store’s security cam also exploded–it’s been viewed millions of times.

For the record, it was a smartphone lithium battery, and there’s no word on the condition of the man in the video.

iPhone battery explodes in mans mouth when he BITES to check if its real

'Fake' iPhone battery explodes in man's mouth when he makes bizarre decision to BITE down on it to check if it's real The customer asked to inspect the used battery at a second-hand market somewhere in China, but for some reason he puts the device to his mouth.