A freak accident has left a man dead in the U.K.
The man was at a movie theater when the incident occurred and was seated in an electronic chair.
According to Variety, the man’s head became lodged in the foot rest of the chair.
At the time of the incident, the movie had ended and the man was trying to find his phone — Which he had accidentally dropped on the floor.
The foot rest is said to have locked in place, trapping the man’s head in the process.
Panic set in, and the man was eventually freed, however, he went into cardiac arrest.
Sadly, he passed away about a week after the ordeal.
QCWriter is a journalist who is fueled by espresso and motivated by determination. She specializes in pop culture, country music, and news content. You can follow her on Twitter by clicking here: @QCWriter.