Whether you are getting the kids ready to trick-or-treat, passing out candy,
or just getting the party started! Our Top 10 Creepy Classic Halloween Songs will get you in the spooky spirit!
1. Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
If you hear him howling around your kitchen door, better not let him in.
2. Welcome to My Nightmare – Alice Cooper
We sweat and laugh and scream here.. ‘Cause life is just a dream here.
3. Bark at the Moon – Ozzy Osbourne
Listen in awe and you’ll hear him.. Bark at the moon!
4. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper – Blue Öyster Cult
The candles blew then disappeared, the curtains flew then he appeared!
5. Witchy Woman – Eagles
Echoed voices in the night, she’s a restless spirit on an endless flight!
6. Frankenstein – Edgar Winter
If Frankenstein ever wrote a song, this is what it would sound like
7. Runnin With The Devil – Van Halen
Yes, I’m living at a pace that kills, Runnin’ with the devil!
8. Highway To Hell – AC/DC
Hey Satan, paid my dues.. Playing in a rocking band, Hey mama, look at me.. I’m on my way to the promised land!
9. Sympathy for the Devil – The Rolling Stones
I’ve been around for a long, long year, Stole many a man’s soul to waste.
10. Boris the Spider – The Who
He’s crawling up my wall, black and hairy, very small..