Sammy Hagar & The Circle
TONIGHT At DTE Energy Music Theatre
• Show starts at 7:30 pm – Doors: 6:00 pm
• Tickets: Available at The Box Office (248) 377-0100 and ticketmaster.com
For Directions Click HERE!
Traffic Control Fee:
A $4.00 traffic control fee is added to each ticket
Parking lot opens at 4:00 for most shows
Parking for disabled guests is located outside the east entrance.
Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Event Days: 10:00 a.m. – 30 minutes after event conclusion
Types of Payment Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, cash, Personal checks can only be accepted 7 days prior to event with proper I.D.
Tickets can be picked up at the Box Offices 90 minutes prior to the show/event Will Call tickets may be picked up at any of the box offices where the event is scheduled.
Bring a picture I.D., the credit card used to purchase the tickets also the confirmation number are required.
The disabled seating locations for DTE Energy Music Theatre are located in the rear of the pavilion. There is a raised platform located in the left section of the pavilion, which is usually priced as a pavilion ticket. One companion seat may be purchased with the disabled seat. Additional companion seats may be purchased but will be placed in the rows ahead of the disabled section, if available. Patrons may also purchase tickets to sit behind the right or center sections. These tickets are priced at the lawn price. Please be aware that other patrons standing may obstruct patrons who chose the lawn priced disabled seats. To purchase tickets in these sections please call (248) 377-0154. The box office TDD line is (248) 377-0188.
(There maybe exceptions for select shows- check Palacenet.com or call 248 377-0100 for details)
• Picnic baskets with food (no beverages)
• Coolers (small and no wheels)
• Beach and sand chairs (short legs and back) 26 inch height maximum
• Blankets, sleeping bags and tarps
• Umbrellas (patio/beach umbrellas that stick into the ground are prohibited)
• (Standard size with no points)
• Seeing Eye dogs
• No Smoking in Pavilion
These Items may NOT be brought into DTE Energy Music Theatre
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Aerosol cans
• Laser pointers
• Long-legged lawn chairs
• Bottles, cans or any liquid containers of any kind (juice boxes may be allowed for children’s shows)
• Glass containers of any kind (including mustard jars, salad dressing jars, olive jars, etc.)
• Patrons without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
• Video and sound recording devices
Children age 2 & over must have a ticket. (Subject to promoters discretion)
ATM located on premises
Concession stand serve food and drinks
Lawn is General Admission
Outdoor Amphitheatre events take place rain or shine.