The WAIT IS OVER! Here you go – the Bronco is back in 2021 with three new models: 2 door, 4 door and Sport edition. Here’s some details (and plenty of pictures) all courtesy of Ford Motor Company:
The Bronco Two-Door and Four-Door models deliver an adventure ready off-road experience featuring:
- Seven unique models including Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Wildtrak, Badlands and First Edition
- More than 200 factory-backed accessories for maximum personalization and capability
- Exclusive terrain management G.O.A.T. modes, including Baja, Rock-Crawl and Mud/Ruts for off-road driving plus Slippery and Sand, Sport, Eco and Normal, to tackle any driving condition
- Two 4×4 systems, the base system utilizing a two-speed electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case, and the optional advanced system featuring a two-speed electro-mechanical transfer case
- Two available hardtops that come off in sections, a unique Max Air structure providing the largest open-top view, available quick-release stowable roof panels and doors, a first-gen model inspired clearly visible instrument panel, and washable rubberized floors
Photos of the new 2 Door Bronco
Photos of the new 4 door Bronco
The Bronco Sport is equipped and ready for the trails with several innovative features including:
- Five unique models including Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands and First Edition
- Seven G.O.A.T-Modes to help drivers navigate inclement conditions including Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery and Sand modes, as well as Mud/Ruts and Rock-Crawl modes available on the Badlands series
- More than 100 factory-backed and aftermarket accessories are available to transport gear such as kayaks, surfboards, skis and camping gear.
- Trail Control technology enabling a cruise control-like setting up to 20 mph (forward) and 6 mph (reverse) for vehicle-controlled throttle and braking
- A SYNC® 3 system with an 8-inch capacitive touch screen and compatibility with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- The Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of advanced driver-assist technologies is standard across the lineup, including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking.
Photos of the New Bronco Sport