Primary Menu

Big Jim’s House

Weekdays 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.

(Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

We can promise that you have never seen this while at a Red Wings game or any other hockey game for that matter…

It all happened at a Brighton, N.Y. ice rink when a Zamboni that was cleaning the ice caught on fire.

A report said that the hose on the back of the Zamboni started leaking hydraulic fluid. Shortly afterwards, the hose caught on fire.

The hockey players were off the ice when the fire erupted, and the person who was driving the Zamboni at the time was able to escape from the fire unharmed.

Here is the video: