Friday The 13th Playlist!
13 Songs That Are Sure To Send Chills Down Your Spine!
1. Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin’ glass.. Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.
2. Welcome to My Nightmare – Alice Cooper
We sweat and laugh and scream here.. ‘Cause life is just a dream here.
3. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper – Blue Öyster Cult
The candles blew then disappeared, the curtains flew then he appeared!
4. Witchy Woman – Eagles
Echoed voices in the night, she’s a restless spirit on an endless flight!
5. People Are Strange – The Doors
People are strange when you’re a stranger
6. Voo Doo Child – Jimi Hendrix
Lord knows I’m a voodoo child
7. Evil Woman – Electric Light Orchestra
Ha, ha, woman, what you gonna do, You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you.
8. Runnin With The Devil – Van Halen
Yes, I’m living at a pace that kills, Runnin’ with the devil!
9. Highway To Hell – AC/DC
Hey Satan, paid my dues.. Playing in a rocking band, Hey mama, look at me.. I’m on my way to the promised land!
10. Bark at the Moon – Ozzy Osbourne
Listen in awe and you’ll hear him.. Bark at the moon!
11. Children of the Grave – Black Sabbath
Show the world that love is still alive you must be brave, Or you children of today are children of the grave..
12. Shout at the Devil – Mötley Crüe
He’s the wolf screaming lonely in the night, He’s the blood stain the stage.. He’s the tear in your eye, Been tempted by his lie.
13. Run Like Hell – Pink Floyd
‘Cos if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks, They’re gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box!