Primary Menu

Big Jim’s House

Weekdays 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.

All this dog was trying to do was grab a snack that was sitting on the stove and it turned into a 911 call…

Watch as you will see the dog reach up onto the gas stove to grab a treat. The owners say they had him on a diet so he really wanted these treats.

He accidently turned on the gas stove and started a fire in the house. ADT security was alerted and the fire department was called in for help.

Dog starts house fire in Michigan

A dog accidentally started a Michigan house fire while trying to grab food from the counter. Finn, a golden retriever, turned on a burner when he jumped up. ...