Who doesn’t love a good steak? Okay, I’m actually a vegetarian, so streak isn’t for me, but pretty much everyone in my world loves to chow down on a rich, meaty filet once in a while.
Thankfully, Detroit has some of the best steakhouses you’ll find anywhere. With that in mind, the crew at TripAdvisor has released a list of the best steakhouses in the Motor City. With dozens of steakhouses to consider, the staff compiled information from TripAdvisor to see what customers loved most. If you’ve ever been to the site, you know that locals and travelers rank their favorite restaurants and dishes, so this list is really based off customers’ preferences. Here’s what they found.
TripAdvisor’s Highest-Rated Steakhouses in Detroit:
1. London Chop House (155 W. Congress St.)
2. Texas De Brazil (1000 Woodward Ave.)
3. Michael Symon’s Roast (1128 Washington Blvd.)
4. Prime & Proper (1145 Griswold St.)
5. The Caucus Club Restaurant (150 W. Congress St.)
Did you see your favorites? If not, perhaps your pick have made it on the list in a lower spot. View the full list here.