A man from San Diego who loves to swallow swords, just had something very bad happen..
A legendary sword swallower out of San Diego was hospitalized after an awful accident during his show that involved multiple blades.
Scott Nelson, also known as “Murrugun The Mystic,” was hospitalized in Washington, DC, following “an unrelated sword swallowing” mishap at Six Flags.
It all went wrong after Scott moved to a crazy trick, swallowing 5 swords at once.
There was only one issue, after swallowing the swords they opened up in his stomach and went right through his body.
Here is the full story:
Here are some photos Scott posted to his social media.
I think he should come and live in the Clem.