Let me start off by saying, this is not my list I am simply sharing the information. With that said, I agree with all but 2!
The website Loudwire came out with a interesting list, it’s the most cheesiest hair metal ballads of all time. I like posting this because as Detroiters I think we know rock and metal better than most, so it is interesting to get your take on things like this.
First here is the list, then I will tell you my thoughts and where they missed it.
Eleven of the Cheesiest Hair Metal Ballads
1. “You’re All I Need”, Motley Crue
2. “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”, Poison
3. “I’ll Be There for You”, Bon Jovi
4. “Carrie”, Europe
5. “Love of a Lifetime”, Firehouse
6. “Don’t Know What You Got (‘Till It’s Gone)”, Cinderella
7. “Wait”, White Lion
8. “Headed for a Heartbreak”, Winger
9. “After the Rain”, Nelson
10. “Fly High Michelle”, Enuff Z’Nuff
11. “Honestly”, Stryper
Now for the one I think this list missed, “I’ll remember you” by Skid Row. I will be honest, I love this song and think the live is even better than the album version. But, I will also admit it is a cheesy song through and through.