When I ask you to name a Fast Food Mascot – what’s the first image that comes to mind? Let’s see if you agree with this new list of the Top 10 Fast Food Mascots Of All-Time.
Top 10 Fast Food Mascots Of All-Time … According to a new article by Foodie News
1. Mayor McCheese / McDonald’s (wait…what? I thought they got rid of him?)
2. Chuck E. Cheese
3. Little Caesar / Little Caesars
4. Jollibee (no restaurants here in Michigan..yet. Known for their fried chicken and gravy – plus spaghetti with hot dogs in it)
5. Wendy & Colonel Sanders / Wendy’s & KFC
6. Ronald McDonald & Hamburglar / McDonald’s
7. The Taco Bell Chihuahua / Taco Bell
8. Grimace / McDonald’s (wait…shouldn’t Grimace be higher? He got his own shake)
9. The Noid and Chester Cheetah / Pizza Hut & Cheetos
10. The King / Burger King (did you consider the King creepy or cool?)
Couple that didn’t make the list:
- The cows from Chick-fil-A (hey they count)
- Jack from Jack In The Box (didn’t we have them here for a minute?)
- The Oven Mitt from Arby’s (looked way too much like the Hamburger Helper guy)
- Scoopie the ice cream cone from Culver’s (I wonder if they still have that mascot?)
- What about Big Boy? (Iconic and yes I think it counts as fast food)
So, what’s the most popular option for Michiganders heading to a fast-food joint?
“Michiganders love Taco Bell…” they state in the report. “In fact, most of the upper Midwest does, where it appears in the top five in six other states.”
Michigan’s No. 2 pick was McDonald’s, followed by Burger King, Wendy’s and Subway.
View the full report here.