Ready To Hit A Home Run?
Score A Limited Edition Guns N’ Roses Home Plate From Comerica Park!
Every week, step up to bat and take a swing at our Detroit Tigers Trivia! Answer correctly and you’re automatically in the running to score a limited edition Guns N’ Roses Home Plate from Comerica Park!
Plus You’ll Win A Year’s Worth Of Hot Dogs!
What’s a ball game without hot dogs… that’s why The Butchery in Sylvan Lake wants to fill your plate with a year’s worth!
Want More Chances To Win?!
Come back every Monday for a new Trivia Question and another shot to be entered to win! Plus, share it with your friends on Facebook & twitter for and automatic extra entry to win!!
Answer Correctly Below To Win!
WCSX Big Jim’s House “Rockin Home Plate”
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to WCSX Rockin Home Plate (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WCSX (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wcsx.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on July 27, 2020 and end on Aug 21, 2020
- Each online entry must include the correct answer(s) to the designated weekly trivia question(s) to be eligible for the grand prize random drawing. All entries will reset each Friday during the Contest at approximately 9:59am ET, and entrants will be required to re-enter each week during the Contest to be considered for the grand prize random drawing.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee; and the following Ohio Counties: Lucas, Fulton, and Williams, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) one limited Edition Guns & Roses logoed Home Plate from Comerica Park and a gift certificate from The Butchery located at 2534 Orchard Lake Rd, Sylvan Lake MI, 48320 to purchase hot dogs for up to $100 in value. ARV of the Grand Prize is $200. The gift certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate. Gift certificate is not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift certificate be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as directed by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- On Friday August 21, 2020 at approximately 3pm ET, up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received that answered the weekly trivia question(s) correctly.
- Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone promptly following prize drawing.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible online entries received that answer weekly questions correctly at the time of random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at wcsx.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.