Pink Floyd 50th Anniversary Dark Side of the Moon Photo Book
March 2023 marks the 50th Anniversary of the release of The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd.
Commemorating the blockbuster album, this official book, sure to be highly prized by the band’s legions of fans—new and old—includes:
• Rare and previously unseen backstage and onstage photography of the band during The Dark Side Of
The Moon tours of 1972–1975 in the UK, Japan, North America and Europe.
• 129 candid photographs by Jill Furmanovsky, Storm Thorgerson, Aubrey Powell, and Peter
Christopherson documenting the soundchecks, the shows and the after shows.
• A review of the October 1972 Wembley gig, originally published in Melody Maker, providing insight into
one of the Floyd’s most celebrated performances.
• A complete listing of the tour dates.
• A special section that reveals the visual conception of the iconic album artwork, with photos of the original
album roughs and final artwork by Hipgnosis
Contest details: For this contest, enter between 1:00pm on 3/15/23 and 10:00am on 4/05/23, by visiting WCSX.com and completing the online entry form.Ê Station will randomly select winner(s) on 4/05/23 and upon verification, will receive a copy of Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon 50th Anniversary Photobook .The Approximate Retail Value (ÒARVÓ) is $TBD. Up to FIVE (5) prize winner will be selected as described. Courtesy of WCSX. You must be 18 years or older to enter. WCSX’s General Contest Rules apply and are available by clicking HERE.