Wish Upon a Teen and Motor City Movement are excited to announce our second annual gala, “The Runway of Hopes and Dreams”. In recognition of Pediatric Cancer Awareness, our amazing event will showcase Detroit Athletes, TV personalities, and various celebrities walking down a runway with courageous patients from Children’s Hospital of Michigan. This inspiring fashion show will take place at the new Pistons Performance Center in Detroit, MI. All proceeds from the event will support programs of both Wish Upon a Teen and Motor City Movement.
- $100 General Admission per person Early Bird Special (before December 10, 2019)
- $175 VIP per person Early Bird Special (before December 10, 2019)
- $125 per person General Admission
- $225 per person VIP (Meet and Greet celebrities- before event)
- Each ticket includes food and open bar
Attire: Cocktail Attire (Semi-formal/Formal)
Wish Upon a Teen is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing resources, time and opportunities to teenagers with severe life-limiting medical conditions.
Motor City Movement is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to Detroit’s youth. Our mission is to encourage hope, happiness, and love in the Detroit community through various youth service projects.