The Thunder Over Michigan Air Show is going Corsair Crazy!
The air show brought to you by the Yankee Air Museum, and Grunt Style Air Show Majors returns to the Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti on August 3rd and 4th.
The 2019 Thunder Over Michigan Air Show will feature the world’s largest gathering of Corsairs!
The Corsair was designed and operated as a carrier-based aircraft and entered services in large numbers with the U.S. Navy in late 1944 and early 1945. It quickly became one of the most capable carrier-based fighter-bombers of WWII.
Make history with us and experience the largest gathering of Corsairs since active duty in World War II!
- A performance by Michael Goulian of the Red Bull Air Race Series
- The Jack Link Screamin’ Sasquatch
- The United states Air Force F-16 demo team
- The world’s Largest WWII air & ground battle
- Vintage Aircraft Displays
- Aircraft Rides
Discount tickets are available now at YankeeAirMuseum.org
Kids 15 & under are free!