94.7 WCSX Coney Dog Fight Bracket Challenge
OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN RULES
RULES & VOTING ROUNDS
Sixty-four (64) pre-selected participating restaurants will be randomly paired in a bracket-style competition and voted on until there is one (1) remaining restaurant. Nominations will be taken into consideration but station will pre-select restaurants from its sole discretion. Voting rounds are as follows:
- Round 1 – sixty-four (64) restaurants: will begin on Monday February 14, 2022 at 12:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. In each matchup, the restaurant with highest votes will advance to Round 2.
- Round 2 – thirty-two (32) restaurants: will begin on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 12:00AM ET and end on Wednesday February 23, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. In each matchup, the restaurant with highest votes will advance to Round 3
- Round 3 – sixteen (16) restaurants: will begin on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 12:00AM ET and end on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. In each matchup, the restaurant with highest votes will advance to Round 4.
- Round 4 – eight (8) restaurants: will begin on Tuesday March 1, 2022 at 12:00AM and end on Saturday March 5, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. In each matchup, the restaurant with highest votes will advance to Round 5.
- Round 5 – four (4) restaurants: will begin on Sunday March 6, 2022 at 12:00AM ET and end on Thursday March 10, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. The restaurant with the highest number of votes once Round 5 has concluded will be deemed the winning restaurant, upon confirmation of eligibility. Potential winning restaurant will be notified by phone and/or email on or around Friday, March 11, 2022.
- Users may submit one vote per round.
- In the event of a tie in any round, the restaurant to advance to the next round will be randomly selected by the Station.
- In the event that a pre-selected restaurant would like to opt out of the Campaign, the paired restaurant will automatically win that round. Restaurants may opt out by emailing Ben.email@example.com with the subject line “Coney Dog Fight Bracket Challenge Opt-Out”. Upon confirmation, the restaurant will be removed from the Campaign.
- This Contest is open to all restaurants that reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee. Restaurant must be located in the Detroit Metro area.
Votes are to be cast by individuals only with unique email addresses. Automated or multiple voting mechanisms are strictly prohibited. Any votes suspected by the producers to be fraudulent may be disqualified, in the Station’s sole discretion, and could affect the final standings prior to or after initial announcement. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Campaign, in part or in its entirety, should virus, tampering, fraud, technical difficulties or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper administration of the Campaign, or for any reason whatsoever. The Station further reserves the right to modify these Campaign Rules at any time during the voting period for any reason, in its sole discretion.
Participating restaurants may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (a) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) any vote limits; (b) using any automated system to vote; (c) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes; or (d) using proxy voting schemes in which anyone other than the actual person submits the vote. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any votes that they have reason to believe were obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means.
Up to one (1) winning restaurant will be awarded a marketing campaign on WCSX (FM) valued at no greater than fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000). Marketing grant will be awarded subject to Station marketing availability and inventory and must be used between March 14, 2022 and December 31, 2022; subject to change in Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to approve and edit any scripts, images, videos, etc. and may reject any content if it is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. Winning restaurant agrees that they will be contacted by a Station Account Executive or Marketing Director for the purpose of developing, creating & executing the marketing campaign. Winning restaurant must have website actively monitored by Google Analytics prior to campaign launching and that they will grant Station “read-only” access in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaign.
Winning restaurant must confirm acceptance of prize within twenty-four (24) hours of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winning restaurant (time permitting) from the restaurant who was deemed the runner-up.
COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES
In the event of a dispute, the Station shall request one (1) written statement from each complaining or refuting business. The Station shall use this communication and its website access logs to determine an outcome of a dispute, which shall be final.
Voters and participating restaurants hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the campaign arising in any manner whatsoever.
The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the Campaign due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
By participating in the Campaign, participants give full consent to the Station to use his/her/its name, likeness, city and state in all forms of advertising, promotional, editorial, marketing and collateral materials without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.