CVS Pharmacy has launched more COVID-19 testing sites in Michigan, many of them in the Detroit area.
These new sites offer self-swab tests for those meeting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) criteria, as well as state and age guidelines. Individuals seeking tests must register to get the test at CVS.com starting Friday (May 29) and book an appointment online.
To get a test, drive up, stay in your car and wait to be directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window, where they will give you a test kit and given instructions. A CVS Pharmacy team member will also observe you conduct the test, to make sure it’s done correctly.
Tests will take about three days to get results.
The new testing sites in Michigan include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 2100 West Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- CVS Pharmacy, 1700 South Industrial Highway, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- CVS Pharmacy, 5757 Whitmore Lake Road, Brighton, MI 48116
- CVS Pharmacy, 1402 W. 14 Mile, Clawson, MI 48017
- CVS Pharmacy, 39350 Nine Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48167
- CVS Pharmacy, 33021 Garfield Road, Fraser, MI 48066
- CVS Pharmacy, 1550 Lake Drive Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- CVS Pharmacy, 17120 Kercheval Avenue, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
- CVS Pharmacy, 240 M.A.C., East Lansing, MI 48823
- CVS Pharmacy, 21777 21 Mile Road, Macomb Township, MI 48044
- CVS Pharmacy, 720 General Motors Road, Milford, MI 48381
- CVS Pharmacy, 44300 5 Mile Road, Northville, MI 48168
- CVS Pharmacy, 46960 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Township, MI 48317
- CVS Pharmacy, 2115 Twenty-Five Mile Road, Shelby Township, MI 48316
- CVS Pharmacy, 30920 Southfield Road, Southfield, MI 48076
- CVS Pharmacy, 100 West Maple Road, Walled Lake, MI 48390