Ryan is convinced he sees “ghost cars” early in the morning driving in to work from Howell (mainly on 696). I’ll be honest – I dismissed it at first – but then the calls started to come in.
Now we have this video out of Arizona – a truck driver at 2:30am spotted this ghost like figure by the side of the road. What is it? Was Ryan right? It’s a highway ghost?
What do you think? email us here
So now you want to watch a scary movie, right? Here’s five to start you off:
- The Sixth Sense (1999) – A psychological thriller about a young boy who communicates with spirits that don’t know they’re dead and the psychologist who tries to help him.
- The Conjuring (2013) – Based on a true story, this movie follows paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren as they help a family being terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse.
- Poltergeist (1982) – A family’s home is invaded by malevolent ghosts who abduct their daughter in this classic horror movie.
- Ghostbusters (1984) – A group of scientists-turned-ghost hunters save New York City from a supernatural threat in this comedic action film.
- The Others (2001) – Set in a secluded mansion, this film follows a woman and her two children who believe their house is haunted by a dark presence, only to uncover a shocking truth about their own existence.
Not all ghosts are bad though – remember the story of the “Sexy Time Ghosts” in Texas? Oh it’s a thing!
And since we’re talking ghosts and scary movies – I just watched Motel Hell (again) – what a weird movie. How do you describe it? Here’s my description
“Alright, so let me tell you about Motel Hell. It’s like if Psycho and Texas Chainsaw Massacre had a baby, and then that baby grew up and became a B-movie cult classic. It’s got everything you want in a horror flick – a creepy motel, a farmer who’s a bit too obsessed with his meat, and a chainsaw. Oh, and there’s a secret ingredient in the meat. I won’t spoil it for you, but let’s just say it’s not vegan-friendly. It’s not the best horror movie out there, but it’s definitely a fun ride. Just don’t watch it before dinner.”