Top 5 NFL Fan Bases Who Drink The Most Beer On Gameday… According to a new survey by Brobible:
- Green Bay Packers: 6.2 beers
- Chicago Bears: 5.2 beers
- Las Vegas Raiders: 4.6 beers
- Minnesota Vikings: 4.5 beers
- Philadelphia Eagles: 4.1 beers
NFL FANS WHO JUST DRINK THE MOST PRE-GAME
1 Buffalo Bills (shocking)
2 Carolina Panthers
3 Atlanta Falcons
4 Chicago Bears
5 Indianapolis Colts
MOST LIKELY TO MISS MOST OF THE GAME FROM OVER-DRINKING
1 Carolina Panthers
2 Buffalo Bills
3 Cincinnati Bengals
4 Seattle Seahawks
5 Arizona Cardinals
TEAM FANS MOST LIKELY TO SMOKE MARIJUANA BEFORE A GAME
1 Atlanta Falcons
2 Baltimore Ravens
3 Detroit Lions
4 Carolina Panthers
5 Las Vegas Raiders
And that’s not the only list we’re on Lions fans! The Lions are number ONE for giving their fans the Best Bang for their Buck! Here’s the scoop:
- New research from Gambling.com has revealed which teams gave fans the Best Bang for their Buck in the NFL last season.
- In first place, as the best bang for your buck team in the NFL, are the Detroit Lions, with Lions fans watching 0.403 points scored on average for every dollar they spent on tickets at the Ford Field!
- Completing the podium are the Houston Texans in second place with 0.400 points per dollar, and the Cincinnati Bengals in third place with 0.386 points per dollar.
Tickets to go and watch our favorite teams are the most expensive they have ever been, and there’s nothing worse than coming home from a game that wasn’t exciting! People want to see the maximum amount of points scored possible. So, this asks the question, which teams give fans the best bang for their buck in the NFL?
The research shows that the Detroit Lions are the team that provide the most entertainment per dollar spent in the league. With an average ticket price of $145 and with an average of 58.44 points scored at Ford Field, Detroit Lions fans witness on average 0.403 points per dollar they spent on their ticket to the game!